ABOUT HAYAA FLAG FOOTBALL
The HAYAA Flag Football Fall season for Boys and Girls, Kindergarten- 8th grade will run from September 15th-October 20th.
*Priority in determining a child’s team placement will be based on their school and grade.
*PARENT MEETING, before first practice and game.*
The game is played in a co-ed 5 on 5, non-contact format and all players are involved. Divisions will be determined by the numbers of players who register in each grade level.
What you need to know:
- Coaches are background checked and trained volunteers
- You DO NOT need to be a Hartland resident to play in the league
- Teams will have a Welcome meeting prior to the start of the season
- Games will be played on Sundays at Heritage Park with game times TBD
- Practices will be held the hour immediately preceding your player's game at the Heritage Park.
- Registration $120 - March 1st 2019- May 31st 2019
- Multi-player discount within Flag football league
- Receive a $10 discount on each additional registration.
- Register all of your players at the same time by clicking on “Register Another Player” on the Review page. Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your family’s discounted rates.
- A 2.9% service fee and a $1.00 charge per credit card order will be added to the registration cost
direct questions to: